Service Providers

Legal Disclaimer:  This page serves as one point of reference for anyone seeking the type of services rendered by the following service providers.  It is NOT an "official" or "comprehensive" listing nor an endorsement of the quality of services rendered by the listed providers.  The city of King City does not guarantee that all of this information is complete or accurate and accepts no liability for damages of any kind resulting from reliance on this information.

Animal Services:
Washington County Animal Services and Bonnie L. Hays Small Animal Shelter
1901 SE 24th Avenue (see map)
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Phone: 503-846-7041Fax: 503-846-7074

Business and Pet Lost & Found Hours

9:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat
12-5:30 p.m. Weds

License your dog

Building Services:
The city contracts with Clair Company for Building Services. 

Cable Television, Telephone & Internet Services:
Verizon, 1-800-483-4000
Comcast, 1-888-824-8264 
Frontier Communications Inc, 1-877-462-8188, 1-877-388-0109 
Allconnect, 1-844-525-0157

Portland General Electric, 1-800-542-8818 

Fire and Emergency Medical Response:
Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue (TVF&R)
For emergencies, dial 9-1-1 
Non emergencies dial 503-629-0111 

Garbage/Recycling Collection:
Pride Disposal, 503-625-6177
Pride Document Shredding
Neighborhood Collection Events - Free household hazardous waste collections by Metro. , 503-234-3000

Municipal Court:
King City Municipal Court, 503-620-6444 

Land Use and Transportation Planning:
King City Community Development contact Keith Liden for planning services. 

Land use and development library shelf by Metro, 503-797-1700

Natural Gas:
Northwest Natural Gas, 503-226-4210 

Police Services:
For emergencies dial 9-1-1
Non-emergencies dial 503-629-0111 (to file a report, traffic complaint and or need to talk to an officer)
King City Police Dept. Business line 503-620-8851 


Home Alarms Guide by Consumer Affairs
Home Security Systems by

Senior Information:
Assisted Living Research Institute 
 Senior Citizens in the State of Oregon
National Institute on Aging

Washington County Health and Human Services
National Institutes of Health

Veteran Services:

Are you a Veteran in crisis or concerned about one?
Crisis Line
Call 800-273-8255 and press 1
 or  Text 838255

Other Veteran Services: 
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Washington County Veterans Services
Veteran's Substance Abuse help
Memory care for Veterans
VFW Post 3452 Major Axel Rasmussen Post

Sewer and Storm Water:
Clean Water Services, 503-681-3600 

City of Tigard, 503-639-4171
King City contracts with the City of Tigard for its clean domestic water supply

Home Owners Associations (HOA)
King  City Civic Association 
Garden Villas Service Association
Imperial Court
Royal Gardens
King City Terrace
Imperial Terrace
King City Condos
Par 4
Highlands Homeowners' Association