Land Use Application

Before you begin construction or make changes to your property, you may need to submit applications for planning, site development, Flood Plain Review, and building permits.

The Land Use Planning Division reviews development applications and conducts inspections for compliance with the King City Development Code.

Use the application below. Permit applications must be signed by the property owner(s) or by someone authorized by the property owner(s) to act as an agent on their behalf.
Doc app

Document Center

The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.

Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category

Land Use Application4 documents

  • Land Use Action Application Rev20200923.pdf
    document seq 0.00
    Use this application for all land use items.
  • Sign Permit Application
    document seq 0.00
  • Tree Permit application-FILLABLE Rev05182020.pdf
    document seq 0.00
    Tree Permit Application
  • Fence Permit 2010.pdf
    document seq 0.00