Pin Oaks Luxury Living, LLC - Ponderosa Pines Subdivision - 12-Lot
Project Type: Project Status:
Property Owners: Project Applicant:
About this Project:
This proposal included four (4) land use actions: 1. Subdivision to create 12 residential lots. 2. Tree Removal Review to remove 62 trees on the site. 3. Goal 5 Safe Harbor Review regarding the drainageway and habitat on the west edge of the property. 4. Variance to create lots that are less than the 2,000 square-foot and lot width minimum standards.
City staff can be reached via telephone at (503) 639-4082
Keith Liden, City Planner
Mike Weston, City Manager
Ronnie Smith, Assistant Planner
17435 SW 131st Avenue (assessors Map No. 2S1 16DB, Tax Lot 01700)
On January 29, 2020, the Planning Commission held a public hearing to consider the application. The Commission approved the proposed subdivision application subject to the conditions noted in the Notice of Decision (see Notice of Decision)
Each agency approves and inspects all work associated with the following:
- Sanitary Sewer and Stormwater – Clean Water Services
- Water – Tigard Water
- All other Public Improvements within Right of Way – City of King City
During construction, field adjustments such as invert elevations, catch basins, and manhole locations may occur. Any changes would have to be approved by that agency. Those changes are then noted on construction plans and submitted to the city as “As-Constructed Plans,” also known as “As-builts,” upon completion of the project.
You may contact the agency if you notice or are concerned about stormwater and sanitary sewer, water, or the public improvements within the right of way being constructed.
The development permit was issued on 2/15/2022.
No building permits have been issued as of 10/04/2022.
Updated on 10/04/2022
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Ponderosa Pines Neighborhood Meeting Notice (sent by applicant)1 document
- Neighborhood Meeting Notes.pdf Ponderosa Pines held a neighborhood meeting per the City requirements.
Development Permit1 document
Notices by the City3 documents
Planning Commission2 documents
Notice of Decision1 document
- Notice of Decision PC-Ponderosa Pines Subdivision-FileNO19-02.pdf This proposal included four (4) land use actions: 1. Subdivision to create 12 residential lots. 2. Tree Removal Review to remove 62 trees on the site. 3. Goal 5 Safe Harbor Review regarding the drainageway and habitat on the west edge of the property. 4. Variance to create lots that are less than the 2,000 square-foot and lot width minimum standards.
Planning Commission Packet1 document
Subdivision Plans5 documents
- C410 SW PONDEROSA PINES LN - SANITARY AND WATER PLAN & PROFILE.pdf
- C411 SW CAESAR TERRACE - SANITARY AND WATER PLAN & PROFILE.pdf
Land Use Plans2 documents
- Updted-19554-Ponderosa Pines Subdivision-Land Use Plans-20200129.pdf
- Final Plat Review - Ponderosa Pines. The City Engineer has reviewed the attached plat and found it to be generally consistent with the preliminary plat.
Plans - Permit Set1 document
- APPROVED Permit set ponderosa pines.pdf This is the approved permit set for Ponderosa Pines.