The mission of the City Recorder’s Office is to provide accurate information to the public and staff and maximize the public's access to municipal government.
City Recorder Responsibilities
In addition to providing the services listed above, the Office of the City Recorder is responsible for the following:
- Attending and taking minutes of all meetings of the City Council, Budget Committee, and Urban Renewal Agency
- Preparing and distributing the agendas and meeting packets for the City Council, Budget Committee, and Planning Commission.
- Maintaining all permanent and official records of the City
- Administering the citywide records management program
- Responding to public requests for information
- Conducting municipal elections for King City.