Public Works Service Request

To report animal problems, homeless issues, or speeding, please call the Non-Emergency line (503)629-0111

1. Determine if your request is an emergency.

Typical public works emergencies include:
  • Sewer overflows
  • Flooding/high water
  • Hazardous material spills
  • Water main breaks or major water leaks
If your request is an emergency, please call:
Public Works Department Mon–Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 503-639-4082 

2. If your request is not an emergency, please submit an online Service Request.
Notice a public works problem? Your issue is important to us. Please let us know!

In order to route your issue so we can best serve you, please go to our Citizen Problem Reporter. This is a configuration of Crowdsource Reporter that can be used by the general public to submit non-emergency problems or requests for service in our community.

Typical service requests include:
  • Tree Issue
  • Land Use Issues
  • Clogged storm drain/culvert
  • Debris in Roadway
  • Vegetation Obstructing Motorist's View
  • Pothole (If you have a pothole issue on Pacific Hwy. Please contact ODOT at 503-283-5859)
  • Signage or Street Marking Issue
  • Issue with an existing trail or bike path
  • Maintenance issue on city property
  • Water leak
  • graffiti

Click here to report a problem!

3. Report Other Issues
Vandalism/graffiti, Homeless Issues, Speeding or Animal Problems

Police non-emergency  503-629-0111 

Utility locates

Call 811 or Web Link