Public Alert - COVID-19
Current Closures, Cancellations, and Postponements in King City
City facility closures
To slow the spread of coronavirus and protect our community members' health, the City of King City is making thoughtful decisions to close these facilities beginning Monday, August 30:
- City Hall – includes the following counters:
- Passport Counter closed. The city is not accepting passports starting August 30, 2021.
The following Services are available by phone and online only.
- Permit Counter closed for in-person services.
- Parking Permits are closed for in-person services.
- Business Licenses Counter closed for in-person services.
- Court Counter is closed for in-person services. Handle your case by phone by calling (503)620-6444. Court room and trials are still in-person, Zoom, or by phone on the first and third Tuesday of the month.
- Police Records counter is closed for in-person services. Limited staff is available for records requests by calls and e-mails. (503)620-8851 or email@example.com
These facilities will remain closed through Monday, October 4th, 2021. City staff will reevaluate the situation on or around September 27 and update the community on a timeline for reopening the facilities.
For Water & Utility Billing Counter Services Water & Utility Billing Counter Services please contact City of Tigard.
Please go to the COVID-19 page to Read the latest update.